Graphic Design Course Highlights
Arena Animation GTB Nagar is professional Graphic Design institute in Delhi provides proper training of job oriented skills to help you build successful careers in the booming digital designing world. With the rapid expansion of the Graphic Design, UI/UX & App Design, the demand for skilled Designers is on the upswing and this number is only set to rise in the coming years.
Our Print & Publishing course trains students end-to-end in all aspects of design and visualisation fundamentals, graphic design, illustration fundamentals, typography techniques, creating artworks, and designing for print & advertising to make them job-ready professional. For extreme specializations of graphic design, there are modules of individual applications such as Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, CorelDraw, Indesign, and Adobe Indesign
A design destined for print demands certain specifications to ensure the highest quality & perfection. With the right knowledge and skills, you can be one of the in-demand professionals in the print & publishing industry. After graphic design course, you can also upgrade your course in Animation & VFX.
- Access to Creosouls: Share your creative portfolio with the world, get feedback from experts, find job opportunities and get hired.
- Instant student loan facility to fund your studies at Arena, with real time loan eligibility check & instant approval confirmation.
- Training in all aspects of Graphic Design – from pre-production, production, to post-production
- Hands-on training on in-demand techniques like print media, design of web, app, UI.
- Guidance to develop your professional portfolio & demo reel
- 100% job placement assistance
- Opportunity to be a part of industry visits & workshops
- Guidance on regular projects
- Access to Onlinevarsity: Arena’s exclusive web portal that adds to your classroom learning experience
- Access to high-end studio infrastructure
Print & Publishing produce designs, symbols, illustrations & photography for use in print & electronic publications and Internet publishing industries.
- Graphic designer – Well done visual effects merge seamlessly with the rest of the background, and don’t distract the viewing experience at all.
- Illustrator – An illustrator is an artist who creates 2D images for various companies and industries, such as comics, publishing books, fashion design, magazines, and video games etc.
- Visualizer – A visualiser is a professional who transforms basic graphical concept in the form of shapes, pictures, texts or images into realistic dimensional graphics, either in 2Dor 3D format.
- Layout Artist – Usually part of the preproduction and pre-visualization process, a layout artist, as the name suggests, lays the foundations for how the visuals will eventually look.
- 100% job placement assistance
- Industry interaction
- Job Fair
- Studio tours
- Career seminars
- Creative workshops
Print & Publishing Modules
|Design and Visualization Fundamentals||–|
|Graphics & Illustration Fundamentals||–|
|Illustrations for Print||Adobe Illutrator|
|Creating Artworks||Corel Draw|
|Image Magic with Photoshop CC||Adobe Photoshop|
|Design for Print and Advertising||–|
|Media Publishing||Adobe Indesign|
- ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA: Successful completion of 10 + 2 (any stream)
Undergraduates and graduates are welcome to apply
- COURSE DURATION: 7 months* (1.5 hours a day for 3 days a week)
Fast-track option available
- COURSE FEES: ₹. 30,000 – 60,000*.
Loan facility available