Arena Certified Professional In Animation & Vfx Courses is a dual domain program that trains students end-to-end in all aspects of Animation & visual effects to make them job-ready professional.
It gives a thorough grounding in all the fundamentals & techniques of VFX, Animation – 2D and 3D, typography, digital filmmaking, FX, Dynamics & simulation and also trains on the latest technologies and tools used in the Animation and Visual Effects industry.
- Access to Creosouls: Share your creative portfolio with the world, get feedback from experts, find job opportunities and get hired.
- Instant student loan facility to fund your studies at Arena, with real time loan eligibility check & instant approval confirmation.
- Training in all aspects of 2D & 3D animation – from pre-production, production, to post-production
- Hands-on training on in-demand techniques like 2D digital animation, 3D motion graphics & crowd simulation
- Guidance to develop your professional portfolio & demo reel
- 100% job placement assistance
- Opportunity to be a part of industry visits & workshops
- Guidance on regular projects
- Access to Onlinevarsity: Arena’s exclusive web portal that adds to your classroom learning experience
- Access to high-end studio infrastructure
Arena Certified Professional In Animation & VFX produce designs, symbols, illustrations & photography for use in print & electronic publications and Internet publishing industries.
- Layout Artist – Usually part of the preproduction and pre-visualization process, a layout artist, as the name suggests, lays the foundations for how the visuals will eventually look.
- Compositing Artist – Well done visual effects merge seamlessly with the rest of the background, and don’t distract the viewing experience at all.
- Lighting Artist – Lighting is one of the most crucial aspects of any film production – live action or animated.
- Rendering Artist – When it comes to VFX career opportunities in India, rendering artists are in high demand across major VFX studios and production houses.
- Roto Artist – A rotoscoping artist or roto artist has the difficult and imperative task of tracing all those areas of a frame where CG meets real life, in order to provide compositors with a framework from which to begin their work.
- 100% job placement assistance
- Industry interaction
- Job Fair
- Studio tours
- Career seminars
- Creative workshops
VFX Prime Modules
|Digital Design||Adobe Photoshop|
|Concepts of Design & Composition||–|
|Concepts of Cinematography & Photography||–|
|Lights, Colour & Perspectives||–|
|Digital Painting||Adobe Photoshop|
|Anatomy – Clay Modeling & Animation||Stop Motion Pro|
|Audio-Video Editing||Adobe Audition CC/ Adobe Premier Pro CC|
|Storytelling & Script Writing||Final Draft|
|Storyboarding and Animatics||Storyboarder & Adobe Premier Pro CC|
|Application of 2D Animation Principles||Adobe Animate CC|
|Pre-Production Design Portfolio||–|
|3D Basics – Modeling to Animation||–|
|Digital Modeling with Maya||Autodesk Maya|
|Texturing 3D Models with Maya||Autodesk Maya|
|Lighting Models with Maya||Autodesk Maya|
|Rigging 3D Models with Maya||Autodesk Maya|
|3D Character Animation||Autodesk Maya|
|FX Dynamics & Simulation||XGen & RealFlow|
|Photogrammetry & 3D Printing||Agisoft Metashape / 3DF Zephyr|
|Working with Arnold Renderer||Arnold Render For Maya|
|Digital Compositing||Adobe After Effect|
|VFX Storytelling & 3D Pre-visualization||iClone|
|Introduction to Nuke||Nuke|
|Roto Paint & Wire removal||Nuke|
|Keying (Green/ Blue screen)||Nuke|
|Matte Painting||Nuke & Photoshop|
|CFX Compositing with Nuke||Nuke|